Attend the free, CME webinar on either Saturday, Sept. 12, 2020, 9 a.m.–12:30 p.m., or Sunday, Sept. 13, 2020, 2–5:30 p.m., and receive up to 3.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
In a unique virtual format, you will be assigned a patient case study and be assigned to a small group. After a series of didactic lectures, each group will apply their newly acquired knowledge to develop an individualized treatment plan for their assigned patient case. Treatment plans will be reviewed in a closing session that will include faculty roundtable discussions and feedback.
Learn from expert IBD faculty:
- Miguel Requeiro, MD, AGAF – Program Chair
- Nana E. Bernasko, DNP, CRNP, WHNP-BC
- Kelly Issokson, MS, RD, CNSC
- Bruce E. Sand, MD, MS, AGAF
- Treatment Guidelines for IBD
- Pharmacotherapy for IBD
- Monitoring Response to Therapy
- Managing IBD in Special Populations
- Whole-Patient Preventive Care
The post New IBD webinar: select either Sept. 12 or Sept. 13 appeared first on American Gastroenterological Association.